Punjab Food Authority is associate degree freelance Government Authority to blame for the protection, quality, and standards of food and change Punjab, Pakistan. Its headquarters is in city. The PFA was established in 2013 through the Food Authority Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 2013 enacted by the Punjab Provincial Assembly. The PFA Ordinance repealed the PFA Act, 2006, and repealed the Punjab Food Authority Jobs Rules, 2006.
Punjab Food Authority (PFA) is associate degree freelance authority with its headquarters in city. Its primary operate is to confirm that the food services sector meets the govt standards of food safety and hygiene. Planning, development, monitoring, and social control of food safety standards is that the responsibility of PFA. It maintains this web site that contains data concerning numerous food safety measures and actions taken by the Authority in Punjab.
The PFA could be a food enforcement agency of the govt of Punjab in Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The agency was supported in 2013 by the Punjab Food Authority Act 2013, through that the legislation was gone along the Provincial Assembly, to confirm a healthy food atmosphere for voters throughout the province.
The Punjab Food Authority has been established by the PFA Act 2016 (XXVII of 2016) to safeguard the voters from the consumption of unhealthful and dangerous food/drinks, and to control the standard of food merchandise being sold in Punjab. PFA conducts its operations through its 5 wings i.e. Food Safety Wing, Licensing & Registration Wing, Food Testing Wing, Public grievance Cell, and observance Cell.
The PFA could be a department of the govt of Punjab, Pakistan. it had been created within the year 2012 to safeguard the general public interest within the province by guaranteeing that food is safe, wholesome, hygienic, and real, and to coach customers on distinctive real quality food merchandise. PFA is associate degree autonomous body and reports on to the Chief Minister of Punjab. it’s not underneath the executive management of the other section or Agency within the Province.
The PFA could be a department of the govt of Punjab, Pakistan. it had been established in 2014. PFA is to blame for the implementation of the PFA Act 2013 in Punjab Province. Dr. Muhammad Ashraf Tahir is that the current Director-General of PFA. In 2016, Dr. Muhammad Ashraf Tahir was appointed as Director-General PFA.
You are presently searching for Punjab Food Authority jobs in city, Pakistan. Here you’ll notice all the newest PFA jobs in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Vacancies / Positions
- Nutrition initiate Officer NTO
- Public Relations initiate Officer PRTO
- Applications complete in any respect or received once the maturity date, won’t be pleased and no claim some therefrom are going to be acceptable The candidates already operating in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations will
- also apply through correct channel at the side of intelligence agent of their department-issued on its higher head.
- Candidates shall be needed to provide all original documents at the time of interview PFA has the proper to withhold cancel the entire achievement method at any
- stage while not assignment any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates are going to be invited for the interviews choice method.